{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Monday, January 13

Emma's birthday week!


Today is the last day for Emma to be 8.
My goodness.
I think I'm okay with her turning 9, but I do not like thinking about double digits!
So for now, lets think about 9.
Sometimes I just stare at her when she is dancing (all the time) or telling
me a great story and I remember being nine.
Though my 9 was much different from hers today.
I love her so much.
My first born.
My little girl.
Emma is very talkative, super sweet, loves music, dancing and crafts and
is very funny. She has an alter ego that comes out sometimes called 'granny'.
It's pretty hilarious.
She has a lots of dreams, big ones.
She loves God and has many friends.
This week we celebrate Emma Nicole!

Nana is coming today to help celebrate.
Tonight we will have Emma's favorite chicken and for
a surprise Chocolate covered strawberries.

Tomorrow, (the birthday!)Blueberry muffins for breakfast with a candle.
I will take cupcakes to her class and eat lunch with her.
Then we will go out to eat wherever she chooses for dinner.
I can't wait to decorate the downstairs breakfast room tomorrow.
She will love it.
I can't wait to see her reaction when she opens her gift
from daddy.
And homemade cupcakes for dessert!

Wednesday will be hamburgers and fries, another Emma fav.
Plus she is bringing a friend home from school on Wed.

Thursday, bacon sandwiches.
And Friday probably pizza (I'll be tired by then)

Fun for sure!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

artisan plombier boulogne billancourt said...

Visitez notre site web.

artisan serrurier 75000 said...

welcome.

http://expressvitrier.fr/vitrier-noisylesec-93130.html said...

Nice pictures!

0149574950 said...

Nous sommes toujours à votre écoute.

http://www.bourse-apprentissage-fc.fr/debouchage-canalisation/91000-evry.html said...

j'ai trop aimé!

المستقبل said...


شركة-شفط-بيارات-بالقطيف



شركة-تسليك-مجارى-بالاحساء



شركة-تسليك-مجارى-بالقطيف



شركة-تسليك-مجارى-بالجبيل



شركة-تنظيف-بالجبيل



شركة-مكافحة-حشرات-براس-تنورة



شركة-تنظيف-بالخبر



شركة-تسليك-مجارى-بالخبر



شركة-مكافحة-حشرات-بالدمام

المستقبل said...


شركة-دهانات-وترميمات-بالدمام



شركة-مكافحة-حشرات-بالقطيف



شركة-مكافحة-حشرات-بالخبر



شركة-نقل-عفش-بالخبر



شركة-تنظيف-مجالس-بالخبر



شركة-مكافحة-حشرات-بالجبيل



شركة-كشف-تسربات-المياه-بالدمام



شركة-كشف-تسربات-المياه-بالخبر



شركة-عزل-اسطح-بالدمام



شركة-عزل-اسطح-بالخبر

المستقبل said...


شركة-كشف-تسربات-المياه-بالجبيل



شركة-تعقيم-منازل-بالجبيل-خصم-30



شركة-تعقيم-منازل-بالظهران-خصم-30



شركة-تعقيم-منازل-القطيف-خصم-30



شركة-تعقيم-منازل-الخبر-خصم-30



شركة-تعقيم-منازل-الدمام


BSc 3rd Year Result said...

The information you have produced is so good and helpful, I will visit your website regularly.

Anonymous said...

تلعب شركات تركيب شبكات ومضخات الحريق دورًا حاسمًا في تأمين المنشآت وتقديم حلول فعالة للحماية من الحرائق. فهذه الشركات تتخصص في تصميم وتوريد وتركيب أنظمة الإطفاء ومضخات الحريق، وتلتزم بمعايير السلامة والجودة العالية لضمان الأداء الموثوق والفعالية.

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."